We stayed at this hotel to ski at Park City/Cottonwood Canyon resorts for a week and were looking to spend as little money as possible. The rooms were no-frills but clean. The location is perfect if you are looking to ski Canyons; you have to drive a little further to downtown Park City and Deer Valley. We especially liked the location because it was convenient to I-80, 35 minute drive to the superior skiing at Alta/Snowbird and Solitude/Brighton. Wal-Mart was right across the street for stocking up on granola bars and breakfast food. If you are a young adult traveling on a budget, this is a great place to stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah