A total of four of us stayed at Best Western Landmark Inn for 4 days. We enjoyed our stay there. The workers were very friendly and helpful & the hotel in general was very clean.
Rooms : we were "upgraded" to a deluxe double room. It didn't seem much bigger than a standard room, however we had an extra sink plus a microwave and fridge which was nice. The room & bathroom were clean. The on/off button on the tv didn't work as well as the clock radio. But those were minor things we could live without. It didn't feel too crowded in the room, even though we had 3 snowboards, 4 sets of boots and 2 small suitcases. They did have a big closet to hang all the bulky jackets.
Location : is right off the freeway (I believe it's the 80). There is an Arby's, Mcdonald's and Ruby Tuesday in the area. The outlet stores are right down the street and Wal-mart is right across the road. The Canyons resort and 2002 Olympic site is a short drive away. Downtown Park City is about 5-10 mins away, depending on traffic.
Hotel : I really don't have any complaints about the hotel. We used their jacuzzi which was nice after a long day of being out in the chilly snow. They also have a small pool. The lobby is very nice, especially sitting in front of the fire. They do have a Continental breakfast which consists of cereal, bagel, muffins, toast and coffee/OJ/hot chocolate. It was okay, at least it's something to hold you over until lunch. They also have a very small arcade (maybe 6 games) downstairs. They have signs for JB's restaurant but it's closed. There is a 24-hour convenience store in the lobby. It's a bit pricey so it's nice to have the Wal-mart close by!
All in all, I would recommend this hotel. I would also recommend, if you are not renting a car, to use Park City Transportation. It was a great service, especially if you get the Passport.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah