I stayed here a few years ago and it was not an experience I cared to repeat, so I was very nervous when I needed at last minute reservation near Kimball Junction and this was the only hotel available. Fortunately, this stay was a much better experience. Staci at the front desk greeted me with a smile and quickly checked me in. The room was much nicer than the one I'd stayed in previously. It was clean, the layout was well thought out, (loved the double vanity with one sink outside the bathroom) and the beds were fabulous. Wifi also worked very well.
We didn't spend any time during the hotel during the day, but we did find it a little noisy each night until about midnight. Both nights when we returned hotel, we found noisy softball teams and loitering party goers in the parking lot and pool area. Housekeeping was working hard to pick up the littered beer cans each morning, but perhaps management could better patrol the property in the evening hours.
We didn't make it to the free breakfast buffet because it ends at 9am (10 would sure be better). The onsite restaurant does offer 50% off breakfast, which we did take advantage of. The food was delicious and the service was great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Best Western + Iniative, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah