“Outback Barbarians Rugby Tour”

Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Excellent service. Great views and situations. Very handy to shopping. Great staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Morning breakfast staff were always friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Highly recommended. Every team member (23 rooms) were impressed with the service and hospitality.

Room Tip: This is one of the prettiest locations you can stay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ty B, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Geoff B-- Hey! I hope your travels in the US are going well... We LOVED having you guys here at our hotel... I also want to say thank you for your generous gifts... I sport my Rugby Shirt at the gym... I know some of the others do as well... We hope you continue to have a safe trip.... Hoping to see you guys again....

On behalf of the entire hotel... Thank you!!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House

Reviewed May 27, 2014

renjoyedit my son got married in park city, utah, over the.memorial day weekend, weve stayed in this hotel before and loved staying there. the beds were comfortable, and the employs were helpful. i mean the employees were great i will definitely stay there again the trager outlets are close as well as the main street of historic park city' utah'l

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lynn S -- I hope all went well with the sons wedding... We are grateful we were apart of it... even if we were just the place you laid your head down at night to sleep, we hope to see you again this summer...

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is a great place to stay while visiting Park City. They have an indoor pool and hot tub. Free hot breakfast buffet is included or you can order off the menu at half off the listed price. Room was clean and beds are comfortable. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We could see Olympic Park from our room. The outlet mall, movie theater, restaurants, and Walmart are located right there. Historic downtown Park City is a 5 minute drive from the hotel. We will stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Olympic Park
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Iriley62-- Thank you so much... We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a great review... We look forward to your next stay with us... Please let me know if I can assist in your reservation for your next stay... We hope your summer is filled with fun, sun, and memories! Hope to see you guys soon... Again we would to thank you for giving us the opportunity in making your experience in Park City Memorable..

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Last weekend, I went on a girl's trip to the Landmark Inn! We had a great stay. First off, the staff was so kind and helpful. All of our rooms were right by each other which I know is the extra mile. They were clean and very comfortable. The beds were awesome...I actually slept through the night! WOW! Also, included in our hotel room was a full warm breakfast. It included a buffet style fruit, pancakes, hash brown, sausage, eggs, and also continental items. I thought it was such a bonus. The price was right. The location was great. It is right at Kimball Junction near the outlets, movies, shopping, pedicures, Walmart, and a lot of restaurants. We didn't go further than 3 minutes for any of our activities. I will stay here from now on! Definitely a winner.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tori R

Tori R-- Perfect! I love the fact that you could stay right in our area, They sure have added a lot of new restaurants and activities to Kimball Junction. As for your room and bed.... I couldn't agree more the beds are amazing! I always have a great night sleep when we stay here... I hope you will bring the girls back up this summer... Ya know when it is to hot in the city... we have that nice cool, fresh mountain air... Which is so perfect for a girls weekend... Or you can bring the family also... Let me know if I can help with future reservations...

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Driving from East to West coast and had to find somewhere as it got dark. What a find. Just off I80, close to local restaurants and a gas station. Great grocery store just down the road to get quality deli products before you hit the road again.

Had my two Golden Retrievers with me and had no problems at all. Nice clean, spacious ground floor room. The hotel has a great indoor pool area and wide open lobby with a nice fire burning.

Have stayed several times and would not pass it up if I was travelling through Utah

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron Y

Ron-- Thank you so much for your review... We hope to see you and the puppies again this summer... Please let me know if I can assist in any future reservations...

Enjoy your summer!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We have stayed at this best western many, many times and are never let down. With indoor pool and hot tub, as well as the free buffet breakfast in the Pancake House its hard to beat that kind of a deal. When we stay in Park City, this is where we always stay!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Clinton A -- YAY!! We love having you guys... We hope to see you guys throughout the summer, I mean we are a great escape, when it gets to hot down in the City... So just shoot me an email or give me a call when you are tired of the heat... We have your back up here and will get you set up with an amazing rate!!

Thanks again Clinton,

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We used to bring our kids to Landmark Inn every Fall or Spring during the off season of Park City, Utah. Their prices were great, and with the pool and game room our kids were entertained. I checked into it again this Spring, and again they had great rates. We came on an overnight family getaway, and then I brought a friend for a retreat a couple of weeks later. Good breakfast, clean comfortable rooms, comfortable beds, and nice onsite amenties, plus close to Park City retail centers.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Carrie S-- Thank you so much for your continued support to our property, we always like to give those great amazing rates for our returning guests... If I can be of any future assistance in making your next reservation please let me know...

With much appreciation