Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$195
$165
Marriott
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/25
Book now, pay at stay
$169
$127
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$179
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

$319
$303
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $351/night.

The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$100
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/29
$316
$287
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$188
$159
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

All reviewsfamily suiteping pong tablefresh baked cookiesindoor pool and hot tubfree breakfastair hockeyhot breakfastoutlet mallkimball junctiongreat place to stayolympic parkvery nice hotelshort drivelobby areabeds were comfortableyogurtdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Older hotel. In pretty good shape. Expensive for what you get but then again its Park City. The rooms are older and a bit dark. But overall. Service was ok. Nice part of UT. I would probably book again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Bestwestern L, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

We hope to see you again in the future… Remember to mention our Bounce Back to get our great deals for retuning guests!!

Happy Holidays
Tyler Mitchell

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Staff very courteous, room - clean and comfortable, breakfast was more than adequate. We were finishing a 3400 mile trip and had some "interesting experiences" in some other motels along the way. I would recommend this particular motel to anyone traveling through or near Park City.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bestwestern L, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Frank S,
Thank you so much we are glad that we could stand out in a good way for you while making your long trip… We hope to see you again in the future, let me know if there is anything I can help you with…. Questions, reservations… anything
800-548-8824

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Best Western Landmark Inn. We always stay here when we travel to Park City. We were on the third floor across from the elevator but we did not hear the elevator at all. Our room was spacious and clean. Flat screen T.V. The water pressure in the shower was a bit low but still good. We missed the complimentary breakfast at the on site restaurant the first morning, but we're able to have a delicious breakfast from the menu at 50% off. Our waitress, Melanie, was great. She was very friendly and never let our coffee get cold. We did take advantage of the complimentary breakfast the second morning and it was very good. They had warm dishes- scrambled eggs, cubed hash browns, french toast, as well as fresh fruit, cereal, pastries, and oatmeal. We took advantage of the hot tub & pool as well. Both were well maintained and perfect temps. All in all it was a great stay. Can't wait to go back!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank meandkids04

Oh my goodness thank you meandkids04 we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in our area!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My bill had a fee of $1.50 on it for the in room safe, which i had no ideal i had nor did i use or ask for. THis is scam and you should demand it be off the bill before you book your room. Otherwise tell them your going elsewhere. Perhaps it will help. Its the point of the charge not the amount. Rip off everyone a 1.50 you make a lot of money. Good hotel and friendly staff thou. I had to mention the fee as i did like the location but ? If they remove that then this place gets all good reviews from me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Johnathan K,
We agree that the hotel should provide an in room safe at no cost, due to this we are excited and counting down the expiration of our contract with Safe Mark Company, currently they own the safes and we are obligated to charge, however as of November 1, 2013 we will be purchasing new safes and will no longer have this charge… Until this date if you do not use the safe in your room please let the desk know at check out and they are more than happy to remove this charge… We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

After traveling 700 miles over a marathon 10 hours of driving, we had pulled into the Best Western Landmark Inn late into the night. We were both exhausted and just wanted to sleep so we would be rested for the next leg of the trip. Unfortunately, the one thing. The most important thing I needed. Really, the only thing that I even wanted from this hotel was the one thing that could not be provided at the Best Western Plus Landmark Inn in Park City, Utah. A comfortable place to sleep.

Sometime around midnight we were assigned room 127 on the bottom floor. One door away from the ice machine, just around the corner from the laundry room and just on the other side of a wall where a room was emitting a loud, constant hum from some sort of generator or machine that probably controlled the buildings air conditioning or something, I was forced to lay in bed wide awake, listening to the drone of machinery. I only needed a few hours of sleep. Six hours would have been preferable. I would have settled for at least two. But no. I got zero sleep. No rest at all. Not in room 127. As exhausted as I was, I could not sleep next to the constant hum of whatever engine noise was vibrating through the walls.

At literally first light, I was out of bed. Packed and ready. I watched the sunrise as I walked around the Best Western Plus Landmark Inn. It seemed like a nice place, but I wasn't there to tour the grounds. I was even too tired to really enjoy the complimentary breakfast. I just needed sleep before driving another 400 miles to our destination.

It is nice to know that during a long and exhausting trip traveling across this country, when the time finally comes and you simply can't go any further there's a pretty good chance that there will be a place where you can pull in and pay for a comfortable place to sleep. Without this long tradition of safe haven for the weary traveler we would be forced to either keep traveling through the night, sleep in our car or camp on the side of the road.

As far as I am concerned the Best Western Plus Landmark Inn had one job. Just provide a comfortable place to sleep. By putting us in room 127 with that constant noise, they had failed miserably. Complete waste of money and time. We should have just kept driving.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Bestwestern L, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

I am so sorry! I am so upset you had that type of experience while staying at our property… We want all of our guests to get what they came for… and the fact that you didn’t makes me sad… I would like to offer you a night to come back, and stay in one of our Suites so we can have the opportunity to make this right with you! Please call me directly so we can set something up. Again I am truly sorry for the experience you had!

435-649-7300