Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Best Western Landmark Inn. We always stay here when we travel to Park City. We were on the third floor across from the elevator but we did not hear the elevator at all. Our room was spacious and clean. Flat screen T.V. The water pressure in the shower was a bit low but still good. We missed the complimentary breakfast at the on site restaurant the first morning, but we're able to have a delicious breakfast from the menu at 50% off. Our waitress, Melanie, was great. She was very friendly and never let our coffee get cold. We did take advantage of the complimentary breakfast the second morning and it was very good. They had warm dishes- scrambled eggs, cubed hash browns, french toast, as well as fresh fruit, cereal, pastries, and oatmeal. We took advantage of the hot tub & pool as well. Both were well maintained and perfect temps. All in all it was a great stay. Can't wait to go back!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah