We have stayed here several times. The rooms are nice and the beds comfortable. Park City was our 2nd destination on this trip. My husband had a guided fishing trip and had a wonderful time. We played golf at Soldier Hollow Silver course. They have 36 holes but if you have any breathing issues at all don't play the champion course which is much higher up. Higher altitudes play havoc with my breathing and apparently my joints as I had trouble getting my wedding ring on and off. But we had a great time as usual. One funny thing. Like the Best Western Crystal Place (Bakersfield) they charge for the room safe whether you use it or not. So it is up to you to mention it when you check out to have it removed from your bill. These are the only two hotels where I have run into that. Free Wi-Fi in the room so you don't have to go to the business center. Breakfast is in the attached restaurant (Pancake House). Free buffet: Good eggs, Ham ok, Great bread/toast. You can also order off the menu and you get 50% off. If you get pancakes two people can share a short stack which is only two pancakes....but they are huge!! Get some bacon, it is very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Best Western + Iniative, Cancelon, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah