I was able to get a few dollars off for the senior rate (116.10), however they added sales tax (7.37) and room tax (3.48) plus a charge (1.50) for a safe I didn't even see! Still, a total of 126.95 with full breakfast is good for this area.
The breakfast coffee was great, the scrambled eggs OK, but the hash browns left a lot to be desired. By the time my toast was done the eggs were cold — make your toast before you load your plate from the buffet. Servers bring your drinks and clear your dishes, but it's only free before 9:00.
Comfortable bed and fairly quiet — slept well. About a 32-inch flatscreen but the movie channels were all in low definition, which made watch the regular high def news channels. My partner said the bathroom floor could have been cleaner and she found a stain on a sheet and a towel. Coffee pot in room and hooks to hang coats on but no hangers. Overall a good experience for the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah