The thing that most stands out for me is the odd configuration of the hotel. We had a noisy room by the exit door, so I thought I'd walk around the property to give tips on which rooms to avoid (like ours), but as it turns out, the place seems to have been designed to maximize the number of rooms exposed to potentially loud situations. They are either over the enclosed pool, lobby, or down the hall, bookended by elevators and exits, with ice machines close to the middle.
The locationally challenged will have a hard time finding the pool and the restaurant.
That having been said, the room was clean, and the ac loud enough to mask most noises. The breakfast buffet was great. I wouldn't mind staying there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Best Western, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Park City, Utah