Stayed at the Best Western Landmark Inn and Pancake House in late February while visiting a relative who works in the area. We got a very good rate when booking off the hotel site.
The hotel is right off the highway and easy to find. Parking is abundant and checking in was busy but not difficult.
The room was very clean and a good size. We had a king size bed as well ad a sleeper couch, which we did not use, but came in handy when we spent downtime in the room. The television had many channels including HBO, and the wireless internet was fantastic, faster than we had at home.
The beds and pillows were comfortable. In the bathroom the shower had good pressure, but the toilet was a bit underwhelming, and we had to be judicious in its use (we'll leave it at that).
The included breakfast was quite good. If you plan to do breakfast, and you are trying to keep a schedule, be sure to get to the breakfast 20-30 minutes early. There was always a wait for the breakfast room, and they cram people wherever they can for seating. On 2 breakfasts, they crammed the 3 of us into tables meant for 2. The breakfast is composed of choice of egg, 2 sides of starch, breakfast meat and beverage. Breakfast was always warm and good, but the wait staff was very busy so there is a wait for service and return trips. On a casual relaxed vacation, which we had, none of this was an issue.
They have a great Lobby with 2 fireplaces are nice couches and chairs to relax in. We spent a few evenings just relaxing and people watching there.
There is also a pool and hot tub area, with a pool table and ping pong table which looked nice enough, but we did not use.
Location is great, there is a Super Walmart across the street than allowed us to get forgotten toiletries as well as snacks and soda for the room. There is an oulet mall across the street, and there are plenty of places to eat and shop within 5 minutes.
Main Street Park city is a 10-15 minute easy drive from the hotel.
Though we probably would not visit the area again, as we are not winter sports people, if we had to, we would definitely stay at the Best Western Landmark again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah