Overall we were satisfied with the hotel. Probably deserves 3.5 rating. We stayed for 6 nights on a reward stay during ski season. Our room was good size as we got an upgrade to a room with a mini-fridge and microwave. The pool provided good entertainment for the kids and the hot tub relaxation for us adults. Quite a bit of hallway and adjoining room noise (from above also).
The included breakfast buffet for guests was more than adequate. Most items were good (except the French toast). We were able to grab some bread and peanut butter each morning, coupled with the steady supply of protein bar samples at the front desk (probably just a temporary sponsored thing), to take care of lunch for the gang each day.
Only real knock for me was the exercise room which had a broken treadmill, an about-to-break elliptical, a marginal recumbent bike and one cable weight machine good enough to improvise a few exercises. Either they need to fix it up or not claim to have one.
The staff was always friendly and we would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Best Western + Iniative, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah