Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$141
$86
$127
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$229
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$165
Marriott
$308
StRegis.com
  • Pool
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$319
$287
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$157
$145
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$283
$159
All reviewsfamily suiteping pong tablefresh baked cookiesindoor pool and hot tubfree breakfastair hockeyhot breakfastoutlet mallkimball junctiongreat place to stayolympic parkvery nice hotelshort drivelobby areabeds were comfortableyogurtdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I drove recently from Chicago to Berkeley CA to begin a graduate program at GTU/UCB. Found myself looking for Best Western for my overnights in Nebraska, Wyoming and Utah. The Best Western in Park City, Utah was both very comfortable and affordable during the off season (early May). The breakfast was abundant. On my first road trip back to Chicago via Interstate 80, I will definitely look for the Best Western in Park City, UT.

Room Tip: Travel during off season for the best choices and service.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Cathy H
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We checked into this hotel based on our previous visits to Best Western Hotels. My husband explained that I have a disabilitity and I could not use stairs. We were sent to the back of the hotel where there is a catwalk to the third floor. While this did help with the stair problem it left us parked in a area that apparently is not as well used. The doors all say that there are security cameras so we felt somewhat safe leaving our car there. Our car had very dark tinted windows so there was no way for any thing to be visable to the public but this did not deter thieves from breaking out the back window and stealing the contents of our car. When we discovered this in the morning we were told the police had been called already but we weren't notified. The desk clerk also had the nerve to say that we should not have made it look so inviting to thieves. What ever happened to the words "I'm Sorry", or how can I help? To make matters worse not only was it Christmas and my husband's birthday but we were also relocating to California so we had every article of clothing my husband owned as well as our computer and military discharge papers in the car amonst other personal items. As for the security cameras? they only work INSIDE the building, thanks a lot.

Room Tip: Park in the front under the lights
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed for 5 days for our ski trip, the first time. The location is convenient next to the freeway, shopping area and not far away from town. The value is great especially we traveled with our 20lb. Shiba. Breakfast is abundant for our activities and spa is good for our relaxation after skiing... Great experience. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I regularly stay at this hotel every two weeks or so for business and pleasure. First off it is a great location right off of the highway and close to skiing, shopping, Best Buy, movie theater, dining, etc. Second off the breakfast is great! Most Best Western breakfasts are pretty scant, but this one is awesome! It's really the only good breakfast around unless you travel another 10 minutes into Park City proper and have to deal with traffic, etc.

The rooms are clean, the pool is nice, the general manager is an angel, and all around I love this place. I am Platinum+ at Marriott, Best Western, Holiday Inn, and Hilton so I think I give a very accurate description of what you will experience. It has a wonderful fireplace area overlooking the pool too for meeting family and such.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Decor
Hello 1980's! In desperate need of an update

Turn Down Service
What turn down service?

Eh... at least they weren't rude

Cleanliness
averagely clean

View
If you call a concrete wall and parking lot a view, then there's a view

Amenities