We checked into this hotel based on our previous visits to Best Western Hotels. My husband explained that I have a disabilitity and I could not use stairs. We were sent to the back of the hotel where there is a catwalk to the third floor. While this did help with the stair problem it left us parked in a area that apparently is not as well used. The doors all say that there are security cameras so we felt somewhat safe leaving our car there. Our car had very dark tinted windows so there was no way for any thing to be visable to the public but this did not deter thieves from breaking out the back window and stealing the contents of our car. When we discovered this in the morning we were told the police had been called already but we weren't notified. The desk clerk also had the nerve to say that we should not have made it look so inviting to thieves. What ever happened to the words "I'm Sorry", or how can I help? To make matters worse not only was it Christmas and my husband's birthday but we were also relocating to California so we had every article of clothing my husband owned as well as our computer and military discharge papers in the car amonst other personal items. As for the security cameras? they only work INSIDE the building, thanks a lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity and Best Western + Iniative so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah