This hotel has a scenic location but is a bit confusing to find. Follow the Best Western sign that's visible and you'll get there. I went in thru a parking lot and a car wash, but I found it. The lobby is lovely and it has a great pool/hot tub area. The room was average and the bathroom could have been cleaner. The towels were well used, but clean and didn't feel like they'd been soaked in clorox. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Breakfast was confusing to find so go downstairs and follow the hall to the end and that's where the restaurant is. The room was cold so your hot food had to be eaten quickly. The selection was nice and there was fresh fruit, hot pancakes, potatoes and eggs with cheese and ham, hot and cold cereals, pastries, juice, coffee and soft drinks. Very nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn And Pancake House
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House Hotel Park City
- Best Western Landmark Hotel
- Best Western Park City
- Park City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn Park City, Utah