“River Rafting Fun!”

Utah Outdoor Adventures
Ranked #1 of 35 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join Utah outdoor adventures for your own customized private snowshoe tour through the woods and surrounding area of Park City! Based on your needs and wants UOA will arrange the perfect tour for you, your colleagues, your family and or your friends! UOA offers private white water raft trips down the Weber River class II located just outside Park City, Utah. It is a great introduction to rafting. These activities are perfect for family's, first timers, and little kids.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Los Angeles, California
“River Rafting Fun!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My family and I went on a great rafting trip through Utah Outdoor Adventures and we all had a great time. Headed by Tyler McGavin, they were professional, fun and knew how to make the scenic trip even more fun than it otherwise would have been. I would definitely recommend them again and would certainly hire them again should the opportunity arise.

Visited July 2014

Park City, Utah
“Amazing day of Rafting!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had such a fun day rafting on the Weber with Utah Outdoor Adventures! I highly recommend it! Tyler was so much fun and knowledgeable about the area (it is such a pretty place.) When I was a little nervous about the rapids to come, he put me at ease and navigated us through them skillfully and it ended up being such a blast! It's definitely a great way to spend an afternoon enjoying nature. I look forward to doing this again soon.

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time had by all!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was invited to go rafting with some friends this past weekend. Definitely glad I went. It was great to get away from the city and spend a bit of time relaxing in nature on the river. We had some young children with us, and they loved getting (mild) splashed by the river. There were some bird watching along the way. Even went under this incredibly low hanging bridge where everyone had to duck way low, which was pretty exciting. The guides were great, very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I would do this again!

1 Thank peterlikesfriedrice
Sandy, Utah
“Awesome River Trip - Great Company”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was such a fun trip for my kids and me! The guides were awesome, and Tyler, the owner, treated us so well and really knows his stuff. I totally recommend this company and this activity for anyone staying in Park City or in Salt Lake City.

Sandy, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome family adventure!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had a wonderful family adventure on the Weber river! This was the first river rafting experience with our kids (ages 6 and 8) and it was perfect! Tyler (Owner/Guide) is so great with kids and customized our trip for our family. He provided us with a awesome and exciting experience on the river. He knows the river well and skillfully navigated us through some fun rapids. He is knowledgeable about the landscape and the history of the river. The scenery was beautiful! It was such a fun day! My kids keep talking about how fun it was! I would highly recommend Utah Outdoor Adventures for anyone seeking a fun and unique adventure. The guides are avid outdoor enthusiasts and their positive energy makes for a awesome experience. Thank you Tyler!!!!

1 Thank Michelle V