“Awesome River Trip - Great Company”

Utah Outdoor Adventures
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join Utah outdoor adventures for your own customized private snowshoe tour through the woods and surrounding area of Park City! Based on your needs and wants UOA will arrange the perfect tour for you, your colleagues, your family and or your friends! UOA offers private white water raft trips down the Weber River class II located just outside Park City, Utah. It is a great introduction to rafting. These activities are perfect for family's, first timers, and little kids.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Sandy, Utah
“Awesome River Trip - Great Company”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was such a fun trip for my kids and me! The guides were awesome, and Tyler, the owner, treated us so well and really knows his stuff. I totally recommend this company and this activity for anyone staying in Park City or in Salt Lake City.

Sandy, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome family adventure!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had a wonderful family adventure on the Weber river! This was the first river rafting experience with our kids (ages 6 and 8) and it was perfect! Tyler (Owner/Guide) is so great with kids and customized our trip for our family. He provided us with a awesome and exciting experience on the river. He knows the river well and skillfully navigated us through some fun rapids. He is knowledgeable about the landscape and the history of the river. The scenery was beautiful! It was such a fun day! My kids keep talking about how fun it was! I would highly recommend Utah Outdoor Adventures for anyone seeking a fun and unique adventure. The guides are avid outdoor enthusiasts and their positive energy makes for a awesome experience. Thank you Tyler!!!!

1 Thank Michelle V
Draper, Utah, United States
“You will love this!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Yesterday we took a trip down the Weber River with Tyler and company. It is a great activity for all ages. My 79-year-old mom was quite nervous about the whole thing, but Tyler reassured her and made her feel comfortable. He told her he would sit by her in the raft and he would hold on to her and she would not go out of the boat through the few rapids. She loved it and was so happy that she went along.

It was beautiful and so much fun to all be together laughing and joking around and sometimes paddling to keep us in the right spot on the water. It was a cooler day, so we didn't get in the water, but if it had been hot, we would have enjoyed jumping in.

This is a great family activity. I highly recommend Utah Outdoor adventures!

Holladay, Utah
“River Trip with UT Outdoor Adventures”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Had a truly pleasant day with Owner/Guide Tyler McGavin. Not only did he really know the geological history of the area, but he was able to customize the trip to our wants. Highly recommend the two person tour, we looked like we were having MUCH more fun than the big boats of 8 or 10 that went by.

Edgerton, Ohio
“What a FANTASTIC trip!!!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had a FABULOUS time on our river trip. Tyler and Rob were such AWESOME guides and made it so memorable for my family. We have a 6 year old and a 9 year old and both loved this trip, and so did my husband and I . This is a must when visiting Utah and we will do again on our next trip visiting. The memories of this that my husband and I can talk about with our kids means the world. They both took the time to make sure all our questions where answered. The photos Tyler took of us just topped off the experience. You have to do this, don't miss out:) Thank you so much guys!!!!!!!!!!!