Tripadvisor
Park City
All reviews grand summit front desk murphy bed hot tub shuttle service canyons resort on demand full kitchen pull out couch bedroom suite base area first floor the room was nice kimball junction ski equipment washer and dryer fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful visit to Silverado Lodge in January. The accommodations were above our expectations. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite on the first floor. We could walk out the patio door to get to the pool and hot tub. We had a full kitchen and living room that was well appointed. The staff were very helpful and courteous. The shuttle into town was very convenient as we did head out a few evenings for dinner and to check out the area. The ski conditions were excellent! We will be back!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The management and staff were simply spectacular. The customer service we received was superb and made us feel more than welcome and appreciated. I would definitely recommend staying here for a trip to the Canyons Village.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and accommodations! Service was excellent. Extremely clean and modern amenities. All the comforts of home. Walking distance to lifts and restaurants. Exceeded our expectations! We’ll be back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Stayed in the resort for 5 nigjts from Dec.20th till Dec25th. I had 3 rooms for my adult family of 6, the rooms were kinda small and old but clean. Foe 3 days we had no hot water to shower and clean up. So i adked management to get us a room to shower and they could not make it happen. How can you vacation in the snow and not shower??, worst trip ever and ferl like I let my family down. In short they did nothing to help the situation...

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in Unit 312 and our stay was excellent. The unit had been recently upgraded with new flooring, new dining set and some new art work. The unit was clean, well equipped and loved the bathrooms. The new App based Free Canyons Village Shuttle is wonderful (works like Uber) taking you any where in Canyons Village. No need for a car. The staff couldn't be more helpful, even carried my girlfriend's skis from the skis locker room to Shuttle for her. Special mention to manager's Brinton and Scott for being so helpful and kind. Definitely going back and requesting Unit 312!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple