Spent 4 days at the Silverado Lodge at The Canyons in Part City and thought it was great. The price was very good and so was the location and service. When I booked the reservationist told me that I HAD to take a shuttle to the lifts because there were no sidewalks. This is not true. You can walk and it's less than 5 minutes walking. You might not want to walk with all your gear and that's when the shuttle comes in. They call in for you when you step outside so the wait is never more than a couple of minutes. The ride to the gondola is less than a minute. This is a great place to stay. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah