We enjoyed our King Studio w/ a minifridge very much. The place was nice, we enjoyed the heated pool but the front desk staff need some customer service training (although the bellman were great). Nice shuttle to downtown and a quick walk or shuttle ride to the slopes. Never ate at the restaunrant on site but we enjoyed Drafts in the Village very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah