This was one of the best places we've stayed. We only had a "murphy bed efficiency" room, but even that was so nice. There was a fully equipped (really!) kitchen, a stackable laundry and a wonderful tiled shower. We were only able to stay one night so the size of the room wasn't an issue. If we'd been staying longer, we would probably have preferred a bigger room. It was tastefully decorated, well kept and very clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Having parking in an underground garage was convenient. The outdoor pool is heated and you get a great view of the mountains as you sunbathe. There are several grocery stores nearby if you want to cook in your room or there are close by restaurants. It was fun to see the skiers practicing at the nearby Olympic Park. The only negative was that the shower didn't work so well, but we reported it and I'm sure they will have it fixed pronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah