Silverado Lodge
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$159
Park City Peaks Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$178
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$179
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$195
$277
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$124
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$179
Travelocity
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$163
$116
  • Pool
All reviewsgrand summitfront deskshuttle serviceshort walk to the liftshot tubgas fireplaceparking garagemurphy bedvillage areatwo bedroom suitecanyons resortfull kitchennice facilityenjoyed my stayon demandown bathroomshuttle bus
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Three AM. Drunk pool crashers wake me up. We are four stories up and I can hear every word being said between the idiots and security. 7 am, woken up from kids screaming outside at pool area. No block out for sun on windows and LUMPY pillows. I might as well have stuffed some shirts in the pillow case. For 100 bones a night at least get ONE decent pillow, most nicer hotels have 2-4!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed in the studio. Very nice, bed was comfortable, kitchen pretty well stocked with cooking stuff, very nice sofa. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi were great, but pool towels were sometimes not available for awhile. The main problem though was the shower. It is big, beautiful, and sometimes has practically no water pressure. So if your idea of a great hotel is a really nice shower, then this may not be the place for you. It was "adequate" for me, so I recommend the place, but do be aware of the possible problem with water pressure. My wife had one very good shower there, so it does not have the problem all the time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank C L
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed in a beautiful two bedroom suite for a week in August for a family vacation. The 1,200 sq ft suite was one of the largest we'd stayed in--three gas fireplaces, three bathrooms, three TVs, great sized kitchen/dining/living room and a washer and dryer. Actually, half way through our stay, I realized the suite actually had another stack on top washer/dryer combo in another closet! Nic at the front desk was very helpful with hiking trails, board games, directions. The only problem was the the pool and spa were closed for the entire time we were there, which was a real let down, since our room did not have a view and was on the same level as the pool. We were allowed to swim at a sister property--The Grand Summit, but it was a hike up the road in our swim suits which was a little odd. Not to mention that it felt like we were sneaking in to use their pool. So the pool situation was a super bummer, but the overall experience was good. The location of the property at the Canyons is lovely. Hike and bike right from the resort. Aspen trees on the trails were one of the highlights of the trip for me. There was also a free outdoor concert one night at the resort. I didn't think the gondola was worth the $15 per person they charge and the restaurant at the top wasn't that impressive. Go to Olympic Park and get the day passes. That was awesome! (Hint for Silverado--upgrade the bed sheets to 100% cotton--it matters!)

Room Tip: We stayed in 104 a, b & c. This suite is very beautiful and is on the same level and faces into the pool (which is great if it's open!), but there is no view. We asked for one of the bedrooms to have two beds if possible for our teenage children and this suite did. Kids loved having their own beds, tv, bath, etc. Across the hall from this room is a conference room which was not a problem during our stay, but it could get noisy if an event was being held there.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

For the moderate price, the hotel is adequate. The front desk is helpful and everything was clean. We used the conference space and service was prompt with decent food. The room is just okay with a very small bathroom and a horrible shower. I am 5'6" and at the same height as the shower head. The travel size blow dryer provided overheated in five minutes. The bed was comfy, but polyester blend sheets and the smallest, cheapest pillows ever. Hey, it's not the Ritz Carlton. For the price, a decent value.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed at the Silverado because it was close to the slopes, but I had no idea that the room would be so amazing! It was HUGE! It had a kitchen and a living room area and three spate bedroom with three bathrooms! we were able to fit two families of five into this room which was really a suite. It is the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I loved staying there and was heartbroken when I had to leave. Not only was the room amazing, but also they gave us free shuttles up to the mountain and even into town! I will definitely go back if I have the chance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family