We booked a 1 bedroom suite. The room has a full kitchen, 2 fireplaces,and comfy leather couches. The biggest downfall to the room there is not 1 dresser. I would of given it 5 stars If there had been a dresser. The hotel is super clean. Canyons resort is Hugh and the ski mountain is the biggest part. You could ski a week and not repeat a run. We only paid $170 a night over Easter break, so look for that rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah