My husband, 6 year old twins, and I stayed at the Silverado over President's Day weekend. We initially had a reservation for a one bedroom suite at the Sundial, but hotels.com had a one day sale where we were able to get a 2 bedroom at the Silverado for $100 less - so we jumped on it.
The suite was spacious and had high-end finishes (granite, marble, slate, stainless steel). The decor was very masculine with lots of heavy wood furniture. Each of the rooms had a gas fireplace and a flat screen t.v. The living area had a pull out couch, a table for four, and a surprisingly big kitchen (which had counter seating for four). There were also three full baths, which was really nice. The suite was clean and we had tons of towels.
My main complaints about the room were the lack of drawers (basically just the nightstands) and a combo washer/dryer that did not actually dry clothes.
The amenities were basic, but nice. The pool was small, but a great temp. My kids loved swimming outside when there was snow on the ground. There's a hot tub that seats 14 and was quite hot. Also, we made use of the sauna, which was perfectly placed - the first thing you see when you come inside from the pool.
The underground parking was very convenient. The shuttle around the Canyons was also very convenient - it came quickly when requested and the drivers were very friendly.
The front desk staff was friendly, but not particularly informed or helpful. We discovered that the shuttle drivers were more help than the front desk staff.
I would recommend Silverado to anyone who is looking for spacious suite at a good value and doesn't mind not being in a ski-in, ski-out location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah