My friends and I have made an annual pilgrimage to Park City and have usually stayed at The Grand Lodge in the Canyons property. This was our first time staying at the Silverado Lodge. Overall we had a great experience. We were able to valet our skis at the base of the lift area for free so we didn't have to carry them and the walk from our room to the base was only a few minutes. We had a great ski and stay package that Bradley in reservations put together for us. He was awesome and very helpful. We had 4 rooms essentially turned into one big suite and it worked out well for our group. We've stayed in the grand lodge penthouse before but this was an excellent runner up. The jacuzzi was easy to get to and free underground parking was really nice. Breakfast at the lodge was very good and the housekeeping staff did a great job keeping this group of guys cleaned up and taken care of. The only compliant I had was with a few people at the front desk. We had some issues getting extra pillows one night. But what really stung was the night before checkout, we had called down and spoke with Molly for a late checkout. She was gracious and allowed us an extra hour which for the 6 of us was perfect. However at 11am the next morning Aimee called up and told us we had to check out now. We told her that we had arranged a late checkout. She put us on hold for several minutes and then reluctantly and not very nicely agreed to the originally allowed 12pm checkout. When I went down to the desk to finally check out and settle up Aimee didn't even bother to ask how our stay was or thanks for coming...nothing. It left a very bad taste for such a great trip.
In all, the canyons it THE place if you want a great stay and great skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverado, a luxurious retreat, masterfully designed for the most discriminating of tastes. Cozy fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and oversized decks grace many of the suites. This exceptional property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios and 1-4 bedroom suites. This truly is a Park City gem offering timeless elegance and quality amenities in a premium location near Canyons Resort Village ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Silverado Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Hotel Park City
- Silverado Lodge Park City, Utah