Stayed here with family for spring skiing. Great location! Short 3 minute drive to ski lift, village and has all the amenities that you would expect for a condo ski rental. unit had three bedrooms, plus loft. all in good shape. Heating system is a little weird and hard to regulate. But, everything else is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfully located complex of 63 individually owned condominiums, situated on the Park City Golf Course, which becomes a Cross Country Ski Course in the Winter. All units less than 150yds walk to the ski lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. Free city bus service runs by complex. Most units have private hot tubs. Decoration varies from unit to unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Payday Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Payday Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Payday Condominiums Park City, Utah