Condo in Park City, UT. We stayed there for several days during the Christmas holidays. This place was AWESOME!!! It's beautiful and classy, lots of bathrooms, and can house up to 10 people. It is a clean one-minute walk to Silverstar Lift. Full amenities (stove, refrigerator, laundry, etc.). Clean and well-kept! Classy and comfortable! Located off the 7th hole of Park City Golf Course with free shuttle nearby, and near cross-country ski course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfully located complex of 63 individually owned condominiums, situated on the Park City Golf Course, which becomes a Cross Country Ski Course in the Winter. All units less than 150yds walk to the ski lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. Free city bus service runs by complex. Most units have private hot tubs. Decoration varies from unit to unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Payday Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Payday Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Payday Condominiums Park City, Utah