“Nothing like good ole fashioned Mac N Cheese”

Squatters Roadhouse Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Squatters Roadhouse Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 289 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Squatters is an innovative restaurant group rooted in world class beer, exceptional food and service, a welcoming atmosphere and an ongoing commitment to people, planet and profit.
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Growing up one of my favs was Mac N Cheese and Squatters didn't disappoint. I ordered the Mac N Cheese with Chicken & Broccoli and it brought back the comforts of home. It was truly fantastic! My husband ordered the Jambalaya and although he enjoyed it he said it was spicier than he anticipated.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel staff as a place he would go to. It's menu varied and was reasonably priced. We had a burger that was excellent and a choice of a salad or soup as a side instead of fries. The meatloaf dinner came with dress vegetables and mashed potatoes. Other entrees looked well prepared. One TV had football on and the other the baseball playoffs. Bar service was a bit slow.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I was looking for a good place for the family to have dinner in Park City when we were there recently and I found Squatters on-line. It happened to be down the street from our hotel (very convenient location) so we gave it a try.

My parents, my husband and two boys (12 and 15) were with me and everyone seemed very pleased with their meals. I thought it was good but not knock-your-socks off good food. The beer was decent but pretty weak (we are from San Diego and use to stronger beers) but overall it was pretty good.

We ordered the soft pretzel - just ok (very dry) and the fried pickles which were DELICIOUS. My husband and I shared the ahi salad which was very good and I got a very good turkey burger. My son loved his mac and cheese but it tasted very bland to me when I tried (which I guess is how kids like it though). My other son inhaled his burger so I didn't even get to taste that one but it looked good. My parents were happy with their salads and burgers.

I loved the atmosphere at Squatters for a large group - especially a large family meal. The prices were very reasonable and the serve was very good.

Overall, we were very happy with this meal and the beers and would definitely go back...not fine dining but it served its purpose for a good family meal.

1  Thank jennlovesfood
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful stop for breakfast. So many choices it's hard to make up your mind. The service was great and although there were a lot of people, we got our food very quickly. Our waitress was very friendly and even recommended a few things for us to do in Park City. Looks like it would be great for anytime of the day.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Squatters is very easy to get to and lots of parking. We had breakfast and it was delicious, spinach eggs benedict and farmers breakfast. Service was attentive and helpful. Lots of great choices on the menu. We will definitely be regulars here when we are in town.

1  Thank LMHiggins60