Aura Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Our vision at Aura Spa is to promote the experience of relaxation and warmth, in a safe and comforting space that will be welcoming to each individual who walks through the door. Located on the beautiful Historic Main Street in Park City, Utah. We are an eco-conscious day spa committed to the environment. We use all natural products in our treatments and sell locally grown and manufactured products. Find balance for the spirit at Aura Spa & Boutique.
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Very good service however the environment was a bit disappointing. You could hear talking in the reception area during the treatment. When I was there, there were children that were a bit loud as well. This made it tough to get the most out of the massage. I did think the prices reasonable. So it depends what is most important to you.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband and I visited the spa on 1/14/12 for a foot treatment and body wrap. Everyone at the spa was very nice and accommodating. We both enjoyed our treatments and will definitely visit again!

1  Thank tripgirl09
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I had a facial, sugar rub and massage while my family went skiing one day. It was heaven. Very friendly staff. Will go there again when I am in town.

1  Thank Diane w
Reviewed December 26, 2011

A day at the spa is one of my very favorite things to spoil myself with. Recently while visiting Park City, Utah, my friend and I happened upon a very unique little spa on Old Main Street. In all my experiences in spas in and outside of the country, I have never experienced anything like Aura Spa. My friend and I decided a hot stone couples massage was an intriguing treatment that neither of us had never experienced prior to this adventure. Great choice and one that will be repeated in the future! I was so impressed by my massage therapist. She asked me exactly what my expectations and concerns were and I must say she went well beyond what I had hoped for. I felt like the tightness in my neck and upper back magically melting away. I was completely comfortable with my friend and two massage therapists in the room.. After such a relaxing treatment I found myself booking appointments for my girlfriends and I a day later for facials, manicures and pedicures. We found much needed pampering by women who knew exactly what they were doing. I highly recommend Aura Spa to anyone who wants a special treat with that special person in their life or a group of fun and crazy women. Camie, the owner, went above and beyond to make sure that each of us were paired we therapists who provided exactly what we wanted and needed. Thank you so much. I am quite certain we will all return on our next trip and will recommend Aura as one of the best kept secrets in Park City to everyone we know who will be spa shopping there in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

Camie, the spa's owner, gave me the best massage I ever had. My friend said the same of her facial with Michelle. We both agreed that the energy of the place was unique and that the space was warm, welcoming, and relaxing. We loved the spa slippers and the hot tea after our treatments... it's this kind of attention to detail that will keep us coming back every time we visit Park City!