“Treat yourself to the pleasant expierence which is aura spa.”

Aura Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Our vision at Aura Spa is to promote the experience of relaxation and warmth, in a safe and comforting space that will be welcoming to each individual who walks through the door. Located on the beautiful Historic Main Street in Park City, Utah. We are an eco-conscious day spa committed to the environment. We use all natural products in our treatments and sell locally grown and manufactured products. Find balance for the spirit at Aura Spa & Boutique.
Lakeland, Florida
“Treat yourself to the pleasant expierence which is aura spa.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

I was visiting friends in Salt Lake City, and we went up to Park City for the day. I found Aura Spa while we were walking around, and I sure am glad I did. The staff at Aura was very welcoming, and I was able to get a massage quite quickly. Camie was an excellent massage therapist relaxing me fully with her touch. Massage is so personal since you are trusting that person with your whole self. Camie was amazing! She was very easy to talk to, and listened to my concerns. I walked out of there feeling refreshed, and rejuvenated, just as you should after an excellent massage. I highly reccommend Aura for the whole experience! I will definitly return next time I travel to Utah. What a great Spa!

Visited October 2011

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“What a great way to spend a rainy afternoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

We went to Park City for the outdoor activities, but it was inevitable that we'd get one rainy day. So...we treated ourselves to an afternoon of pampering at Aura. Staff was friendly and pleasant. We'd definitely recommend.

Visited August 2011
Highland, UT
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best massage of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

And that's saying something. I've had quite a few all over the world. But nothing could compare to the one I got at the Aura Spa. There were three of us that went that day and we all absolutely loved this place. It's in the second story of a tiny building and a bit hard to find but it was worth it! We're going again this year during our annual trip to Park City. I'm booking an even longer massage this time. :)

Visited August 2010
Morgan, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

I got a wonderful facial from Michelle. It was the best facial I have ever had. Love the place - nice and has a home like feel. The owner is very nice and friendly. Would recommend you go!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank condolia
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Way to End a Perfect Snowboarding/Ski Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2011

Aura Spa was GREAT! Everyone at Aura was very nice. The spa was clean and relaxing and I when I called same day, I was told to come right over, even though it was close to closing time. It is small, so may not be suitable for large parties but most importantly, my masseuse Cami made good on her promise to give me a TRULY deep tissue massage, which was perfect! I had a great experience and would definately recommend Aura Spa.
LP