“WOW, what a thrill”
Review of Alpine Coaster

Alpine Coaster
Ranked #7 of 95 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin curves at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
Idyllwild, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“WOW, what a thrill”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

While at Olympic Park, they have many ride attractions. We chose 2 of the attractions, the Alpine Coaster and the Zip Line. I must admit I was a bit of a chicken when the coaster started and did not go full speed, in fact my husband caught up to me when I should have been off the track. You can travel at a great speed, but a braked a bit too much. It was fun. Instead of going on the zip line which we had done in Mexico we did the Coaster again and this time I went full speed and it was thrilling.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Annamarie P

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun, Fast, and Short”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was very fun, however quite expensive $20 for one run, it wasn't quite worth it. I did go super fast, but did seem to end very soon

1 Thank Dom S
Tucson, Arizona
127 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“What a thrill!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Sure they tell you where the braking mechanism is....but the speed is so fast that you are through and/or past the curve so fast that you just go for the ride and only need to remember the brake when you get to the end. I am not a fan of roller coasters, but this ride is curvy right and left, not up and down, and as a result I had a blast!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Line was too long, went on the slide instead...”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The kids had a wonderful time when they were actually on the coaster, but the line was way too long. We had gotten 2 tickets for the coaster and ended up switching for the slide as that line was MUCH shorter. The slide was just as fun, but they had a little less control than the coaster.

1 Thank Diane N
Granite Bay, CA
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Unique coaster, Save receipts”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went with two adults in one car which they say makes it go faster. We thought it was expensive for what it was. We also had more fun on the Alpine Slide. We bought tickets to do just the slide and then decided to do the coaster, too. Keep your receipts! We were able to show the receipt for the slide and get a discount on the coaster (to a double play price) which saved us $12.

4 Thank Ro11WithIt