“great fun”
Review of Alpine Coaster

Alpine Coaster
Ranked #9 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin curves at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a fun ride, just don't get someone who rides the brake in front of you... A real Fun Time
There is a little bit of a walk involved so if you can't walk far do not try this ride.. but all else was great time by all

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went down the Alpine Coaster with our grand children, ages 3 - 11, and we all had a great time! Two of us also went down the Zip Line, which was awesome!!

1  Thank Nanette B
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This sounded like fun, but it turns out to be more dull than I expected. You sort of adapt to it within a few seconds and it is not a thrilling as I hoped.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

While I was not a fan of riding the ski lift to do the zipline(chickend out last minute) i LOVED the Alpine Coaster. I rode with my husband and had no control of the speed,he did. That was fine as I wanted to go faster. I felt like a little kid yelling faster faster and can we do it again! Best part was, i did NOT have to ride the ski lift to do it! We will do it again while here. Fun and gentle, do it!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Even a 60 year od / 55 year old / 28 year old and 23 year old can enjoy the ride down the mtn in the summer....well worth it.