“Super Fun”
Review of Alpine Coaster

Alpine Coaster
Ranked #7 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin curves at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Two adults and one 10-yr-old all rode and thought it was wonderful fun! I went in thinking it was going to be a bit pricey for the experience, but I found it to be much more fun than I had anticipated! $20/rider is still a tad expensive per ride, but I think it's worth a try once.

There are newer reviews for Alpine Coaster

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We love this Alpine ride. It is easy to ride for kids age from 2 to adults . Adults can ride with children under 5.. Awesome ride as you get to see the city view as you are siding down from the mountain.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

My kids ages 6 and 9 loved it. Fast enough for a thrill but not too fast. No line despite it being Xmas week. Buy tickets at the lift ticket windows but you can buy a "re-ride" at the coaster (cash only). $22 per ride but for $25 you can get a combo ticket that includes the zip line (which really is just an express chairlift, not very exciting as you are seated the whole time).

Alpine coaster seats 2 and I saw several adults riding with children as young as 3 or so. The ride lasts about 10 min. All in all, fun for the kids.

1  Thank WestchesterMomof2
Reviewed December 5, 2011

really fast -- too much for me but our boys loved it!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I've rode the Alpine Slide many times over the years but this was my first time riding the Alpine Coaster and it was so much fun!