“Ghidotti's is good”

Ghidotti's Italian Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Ghidotti's Italian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street, Red Stone Center Drive
Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The host sat us promptly, the waitress let my son sample the meatballs and was very knowledgeable about the menu. My salmon and spinach was cooked perfectly....and the basket of warm bread was delicious. While the restaurant is huge, it has several different seating areas so you don't feel like you are eating in a warehouse.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had read about Ghidotti's long before I came to Park City, and I am profoundly grateful that I made the trip to the Redstone area to dine here.

As an Italian chef who is very selective about dining out in general, I felt that my meal here was one of the best I've ever had outside of Italy, and surely the best I'd ever had in Park City.

The restaurant is gorgeously designed to begin, and in my experience, the service, hospitality, quality of ingredients and preparation, and attention to detail, were all exquisitely executed. I felt "at home" for the first time on this trip, and was so reminded of how it feels to be in Italy.

I was lured in by the Thursday $5 specials menu, but actually only had the signature Park City Press cocktail from that menu, which I would highly recommend! The sausage pizza was excellent and I couldn't resist the olives, which are marinated in-house, and fabulous.

Take the Pink 7 bus toward Kimball Junction, exit at the Redstone/Newpark stop. Around the Newpark Hotel is an entertainment center where you'll find Kneaders (a great bakery/cafe for breakfast the next morning). Follow that road toward Jupiter Bowl and take a sharp right. You'll soon find Ghidotti's windows on your left as you proceed toward their entrance which is through the patio.

If you're craving authentic Italian as I was, even on the 4th of July, please give yourself the gift of dining here, and Buon Appetito!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We eat here often. The staff and service are always spot on. Quality and consistency is why we make this our weekly night out. They expanded the indoor lounge, perfect for those who want a lighter meal. I highly recommend all of Bill Whites restaurants.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Ghidottis is a beautiful restaurant with an excellent location . Over the past few years we have given it a try several times hoping for an improvement in the food. It is truly astounding how consistently terrible the food continues to be. You would think with a consistently empty restaurant someone would wake up there. Very disappointing.

1  Thank DeerValley55
Bwe R, Public Relations Manager at Ghidotti's Italian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

I am very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed previous experiences at our restaurant. What exactly did you not enjoy about our food? Flavor, quality, presentation, etc.? We would love to have the opportunity to invite you back to our restaurant, and make sure you are completely satisfied with your experience this time. If you would like to talk further about your experience or make a reservation please feel free to contact me at allison@billwhiteenterprises.com

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ordered two different pasta dishes and both were excellent. Prices were reasonable for Park City and they even offer a dinner for 4 take out for $25. It would be interesting to see the portions and quality of this.

The restaurant is located in shopping complex right next to a movie theater so its very convenient for us.

The decor is beautiful with white linen tables in one part of the dining room and a more casual club like atmosphere in another.

I can't remember the name of the hot cheese appetizer we ordered, but it is a smoked provolone cheese with bread. It was great. Don't miss this.