“Good Italian Restaurant”

Ghidotti's Italian Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Ghidotti's Italian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street, Red Stone Center Drive
Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City.
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Good Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had reservations for dinner. Nice variety of Italian dishes and desserts. Food was great. Decor is a blend of Tuscany & Rome. Gorgeous area, nice ambiance. Good place for a romantic dinner or a night out with friends.

Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My table mates liked theirs...But I was disappointed in the shellfish.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Review of Ghidotti's Park City,

I like to cook, so I rarely go out to eat in Park City. I've lived in town for 3 years. It's a resort town and the prices and product reflect this. I'm a working guy, not retired or wealthy.

On Saturday night March 9th 2013, 4 of us went to eat at Ghidotti's for dinner. Ghidotti's is part of a local restaurant group with several other properties.

My table mates had Veal, Osso Bucco, and gnocchi. They all seemed to enjoy their dishes. I ordered Mussels en Brodo, and Spaghetti Vongole. I was disappointed in my choices. Both are favorites of mine. I prepare them at home and order it when available in restaurants. I have eaten both in Italy and Spain. I found the mussels bland with what seemed to be very fine sand in a few of them. Several were also not de-bearded properly. The spaghetti vongole is cooked with manila clams, cherry tomatoes, garlic, white wine and fresh herbs. The sauce tasted like white wine and lemon juice only. Very acidic. The "house made" pasta was more like ramen noodles. In both cases the mussels and clams seemed to be of good quality and fresh.

The service was efficient and friendly. corkage fee a standard $15.
I have Italian roots and multiple visits to Italy.

• Visited March 2013
Bwe R, Public Relations Manager at Ghidotti's Italian Cafe, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
We value your business and your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service of our staff, but would like to apologize for our food not being up to par. I'd love to discuss your dining experience with you and invite you back in to try our food again. Please contact me at allison@billwhiteenterprises.com if you would like. Thank you for your review, and I hope you'll give us another try in the future.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is a really nice, romantic & beautiful place to go and the food is delicious. I don't know what Bill White has done, but the service is now really good, very friendly staff!

• Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good Italian on the outskirts of Park City”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal with friends. Huge restaurant with multiple rooms. Great authentic Italian menu options. Nice wine selection. Server was wll informed and had great suggestions for meal and wine.

Park City, Utah
“Another Bill White Success!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Bill White seems to always bring great food to the Park City area and Ghidotti's is a superb example. It is located in the Redstone Village area where there are many restaurants to choose from BUT GO HERE FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. BTW, they have a great bar area for gathering and more casual eating. Great wines.

• Visited February 2013