“Very good”

Ghidotti's Italian Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Ghidotti's Italian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street, Red Stone Center Drive
Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City.
Park City
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I went here for the Thursday night special and really enjoyed it. We ordered from the limited menu, but my spaghetti and meatballs were still high quality, with home-made pasta. The vodka drink with lemonade and muddled grape and mint is really good. The garlic dipping sauce that comes with the bread is addictive. My husband ordered a pizza, and he wasn't quite as satisfied as I was. The service was excellent. We plan to go back and order from the regular menu soon.

Visited April 2012

Canyon Lake, California
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

perfect service and great drinks, the best pasta and wonderful meats. Beautiful place to rest and have a great bite and drink

Visited February 2012
salt lake city utah
“Every bite a delicious delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ghidotti's is one of a family of restaurants in Park City, owned by Bill White Enterprises. The other "siblings" have long had a great reputation for incredible food, but with a price tag to match. Ghidotti's is a more casual experience, with not quite the high sticker shock as the other BWE, but the experience was not compromised.

Located in a strip mall in the outskirts of Park City Proper, you may expect to find a brew pub or even a decent mexican restaurant. But this is an experience I was not expecting. The decor is incredibly beautiful, transporting the diner with a tuscan like feel. Even with beautiful surroundings, diners are welcome in casual clothing, which makes it an easy place to take a casual group. The patio is delightful, but the dining room has a magical quality with olive trees, wall frescos and rod iron accents.

Every single thing we ordered was an experience. Something as simple as a Caesar Salad was a taste sensation in every bite. The flat bread pizza was incredible, with bursts of flavor in every bite. Mushroom ravioli had so many rich flavors I couldn't decide what was in it.

Incredible service, amazing taste sensations, and the impeccible sevice BWE is famous for are paried beautifully with casual and more affordable ambiance, for a great expereience all around.

• Visited June 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fantastic dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I wanted to have at least a semi-nice dinner while we were in Park City with our children (ages 4 & 2). Our children are normally pretty well-behaved but we typically don't bring them to nice restaurants because you never know if they might act up in the middle of dinner and bother all the other customers. But I was dying for some yummy food while we were there so we decided to give Ghidotti's a try since I had eaten there with friends in the past and really enjoyed the atmosphere and food. The whole experience was fantastic! We had a reservation and were seated promptly. They had boosters and highchairs available, and also had small children cups with lids & straws for their drinks. Fabulous! The atmosphere was beautiful. My daughter loved all the "princess chandeliers" and liked pretending to be a princess and practicing her "good manners". Our children got the spaghetti and chicken fingers and they both liked them. They also loved the bread that they bring out in the beginning. This was probably one of our favorite parts of the meal- the bread/ balsamic dip that they bring out. It is to die for! My husband and I have eaten at Grappa in the past for our anniversary (the same owner as Ghidotti's) and we are pretty sure they bring out the exact same bread & dip. So we were really glad to be able to have it again with out the Grappa price-tag. We got the Calamari appetizer (really good!) I got the Salmon and my husband got the roast chicken. Both were wonderful as well. We just had water to drink so our total was only around $90. Very reasonably priced for the Park City area (on Main street you would pay a lot more for the same amount/quality of food) and well worth it for the wonderful experience we had. Well done Ghidotti's! We will be back.

• Visited May 2012
Park City, Utah
“Thursday night happy hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

This place was pumping when we went by about 6pm. They do little appetisers (tapas style italian) for sharing for $5 and chep drinks, to attract locals in off season.

Visited May 2012