Newpark Resort & Hotel
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$80
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$115
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$115
Marriott
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$159
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$96
$86
Hotels.com
$284
$258
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$146
  • Pool
$106
$87
Orbitz.com
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$175
$139
All reviewswhole foodshot tubnature preservebedroom luxury suitemassage envywithin walking distanceheated floorsmovie theaterkimball junctionolympic parkfull size fridgecoffee tablegas fireplacegrocery storeprivate balconywasher dryertanger outlets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2013

First time at this hotel. Difficult to judge how it "runs" in ski season (stayed first week of May) but as far as the hotel, the room (connecting suite), the staff (thanks TK and Richard), the "resort" location (near the fabulous Canyons), and amenities, it was first rate. Want to try here in "season" but will have no reservations about booking.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I recently stayed here for a week on a business trip. My associate reserved the room on my behalf and I'm glad he did. It was a beautiful room that felt like a room in Park City should feel, like a mini ski lodge. The room was a bit small, but was very clean and had all the modern amenities including granite counters, deep bathtub, fireplace activated by a timer and a coffee bar with a keurig coffee maker. Great spot, will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Another great stay at Newpark Resort. We spent family weekend at Newpark in April. We stayed in one of the several townhomes that surround the hotel. The condo had ample space for our family with a full kitchen, laundry and even a garage. Added bonus was the speed of the internet connection, easily topping 25mb. This is the only place to stay in Park City. Several restaurants, bars, shops all within walking distance. Can't wait to return in June when Newpark's free concert series starts. Love the bands and atmosphere.

Room Tip: Townhomes have great access to paved walking trail that connect Newpark with miles of hiking and biking around Park City.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I came out to visit my grandchildren over spring break and my 5 year old granddaughter opted to stay with me. It was PERFECT! We had a kitchen so mornings weren't rushed trying to get out for breakfast. We had a separate living room so when my granddaughter went to bed I could relax in he living room without disturbing her. The Newpark Resort is located in a complex with shopping, fine and casual dining. A Whole Foods is right there just a few steps away. There is an indoor/outdoor pool with a beautiful area just for young children to safely play as well as lap lanes for serious workouts. Hot tubs are EVERYWHERE - even on our patio (my granddaughter was in heaven!) Old town Park City was 5 minutes away and you can see several ski areas right from our window. We are so close to everything Park City has to offer. Last but certainly not least...The staff was wonderful!!!

Room Tip: We chose a room in the pool building. Perfect if you have kids!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I are expecting our first baby in July. We decided we would go on a "babymoon"--one last trip before our lives get A LOT more complicated. We decided to travel with another couple and felt a condo would best suit our needs. I found Newpark Resort online and thought it looked like it would fit our needs perfectly; although, we were a bit concerned about privacy since we were also looking for time alone. When we checked into the room (the luxury two bedroom), I was absolutely thrilled with the layout. The bedrooms had perfect separation between them, allowing us to have our privacy. The bathrooms each had large soaking tubs and bathrobes and there was a hot tub on the balcony! The room was very clean and the kitchen had everything necessary for us to prepare two breakfasts and two dinners in the room. We loved that the location was surrounded by shops and restaurants and the area had a fun vibe with music playing, tables with umbrellas for dining, and an outdoor fire pit. Our room was just feet from a nature preserve and we were able to look out from our balcony and watch for wildlife. The staff is very friendly and receptive to guests' needs. Newpark is the perfect place for any type of getaway and we plan on staying there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
chriseggs, General Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Wow, congratulations Camalamabama! Or should I say Camalama-mama. What an honor to be such a positive memory just before an event that is certain to be one of the true defining moments of your life. The whole staff is thrilled to read that your experience was perfect. We look forward to your return - we cannot wait to meet your lil' baby! See you soon and all the best.

Regards,