Planned a trip to Deer Valley with my 10 yr old daughter; chose Deer Valley for the long green cruisers and no snowboarders. Places to stay for two people are very limited (primarily hotels) and I did not need or was going to pay for a two bedroom mega pad for just the two of us. Courchevel fit the bill nicely with a relatively small one bedroom condo. It was perfect for us, and in fact, could accomodate 4-5 persons just slightly cramped. About one block downhill from Snow Park day lodge. Shuttle buses are very accessible (this is the first time I didn't rent a vehicle). The price was reasonable for Deer Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courchevel condominiums are located about three blocks from Snow Park Lodge at the base of Deer Valley Resort and on the route of the free citywide shuttle system. These condominiums feature jetted tubs, central-area laundry facilities, underground parking, fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces. Deer Valley Resort Lodging and Reservations manages some units within the Courchevel complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Courchevel at Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Valley Courchevel Hotel Park City
- Courchevel At Deer Valley Park City, Utah