I love the Miners Club. Second trip and will be back.
Property is new and beautifull. Attention to detail in every regard. That includes the public amenities such as the Great Room, Theatre and Pool and to the units themselves.
The units are LARGE. The three bedroom we stayed in had vaulted cealings both upstairs and down. Besides the living room area it also has an upstairs seating area with a second sofabed and yet another TV (in addition to those the living room and all bedrooms). Fireplace in both living room and master bedroom. Several balconys. Only thing I will mention is that configuration does seem to vary -- all are very nice but had to switch units to get the twin beds we wanted.
Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Unlike prior reviews I did not have any problem getting the help I need. Did miss the resturant but hopefully another one will open up.
I have travelled both with and without the kids and recommend the Miners Club for both with and without kids. If you do have kids I can highly recommend the ski school at The Canyons.
I travel alot and have stayed at many hotels that I have not been satisfied with. Did not encounter any of those problems at the Miners Club. The Miners Club is top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miners Club is a cozy upscale resort perfect for your next vacation in Park City, a world-renowned alpine playground for skiers, snowboarders, and anyone else who loves romping in the snow. Simply walk out The Miners Club’s front door and you’ll be just steps away from the Waldorf Gondola, which you can ride to Canyons Resort, the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah. This convenience is only matched by The Miners Club’s spacious and comfortable accommodations. The Miners Club offers spacious two-, three-, and four-bedroom condominiums ideal for your stay in Park City. All units feature fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line GE appliances, jetted tubs, and flat-screen TVs with DVD players for your entertainment. An on-site heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, club room, and theater room are great places to spend your time at The Miners Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Miners Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel At The Canyons
- Miners Club Park City, Utah