We just returned from a family vacation to The Canyons and stayed at the Miners Club. Our stay was just wonderful. Our family spent an extremely comfortable week in a 3 bedroom unit with a loft. Our stay was made even more pleasant by the extremely competent and friendly staff of the Miners Club. Aaron, Chad, Carole, and Marcus all went out of their way to accommodate us any way they could. Aaron was very helpful by giving us some recommendations that made our week!
Due to construction, access to the Gondola was hindered a bit, but the Miners Club offered us a very convenient shuttle that took us to the Gondola, up to the base, or anywhere within the Canyons Ski Resort. Marcus was so efficient and quick that I do not think we waited more than 2 minutes for the shuttle the whole week! Aloha ski rental at the Miners club was so efficient and convenient and their rates were very reasonable. Once this construction is complete the resort should go back to normal and we hope they keep the shuttle. Our 3 bedroom unit was very clean and spacious with every possible amenity you could need. The linens and towels were just great and the beds were extremely comfortable. Daily housekeeping to make beds and tidy up baths were a great treat. We ate in their small and quaint Hideaway Restaurant and the food was great and very reasonable.
We used a grocery service called TheGroceryGirls.com. They were just fantastic, ordering was easy and they were so friendly to us on the phone. All our groceries and liquor were perfectly set up upon our arrival.
We would definitely come back to The Canyons and stay at the Miners Club. We would definitely recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miners Club is a cozy upscale resort perfect for your next vacation in Park City, a world-renowned alpine playground for skiers, snowboarders, and anyone else who loves romping in the snow. Simply walk out The Miners Club’s front door and you’ll be just steps away from the Waldorf Gondola, which you can ride to Canyons Resort, the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah. This convenience is only matched by The Miners Club’s spacious and comfortable accommodations. The Miners Club offers spacious two-, three-, and four-bedroom condominiums ideal for your stay in Park City. All units feature fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line GE appliances, jetted tubs, and flat-screen TVs with DVD players for your entertainment. An on-site heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, club room, and theater room are great places to spend your time at The Miners Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Miners Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel At The Canyons
- Miners Club Park City, Utah