The Miner’s Club is located about halfway from I-80 (to the north) and downtown Park City (south) making it a convenient commute depending on which direction you want to travel in. In an area that is surrounded by numerous other resorts and houses, this resort seems to be tucked in between a hillside of houses and a new construction site. When entering the Miner’s Club you are greeted with a rustic cabin feel in the main lobby (I can only imagine the fireplace roaring during the winter). The front desk staff were always kind with recommendations and directions during our week long stay. This place has all the common accommodations such as a (home) gym, heated pool, jacuzzi, patio with gas grill and a theater room for the kids. The lounging area is great for relaxing at the end of the day to either recap the day, get on the wireless or just people watch.
The underground parking garage is a nice feature but is a bit cramped and if you get back late at night then good luck on finding a spot. Depending on which floor and which side you were on meant what kind of view you had. We didn’t have the best view since we were on one of the lower floors but at least we weren’t staring at a hillside or at a construction site. I found it annoying that you had to pay for internet access in the rooms but there was free wireless in the lounge area. Whenever we were in the room it was definitely quiet. Never heard any outside noises or the family next door. They also offer a lot of activities for their guests with kids (this is what I was told and read since I don’t have any). Lots of board games, movie nights in their theater room, Wii rentals and a game room. There’s also a bar in the lower lounge area but we were never around much to see that it was open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miners Club is a cozy upscale resort perfect for your next vacation in Park City, a world-renowned alpine playground for skiers, snowboarders, and anyone else who loves romping in the snow. Simply walk out The Miners Club’s front door and you’ll be just steps away from the Waldorf Gondola, which you can ride to Canyons Resort, the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah. This convenience is only matched by The Miners Club’s spacious and comfortable accommodations. The Miners Club offers spacious two-, three-, and four-bedroom condominiums ideal for your stay in Park City. All units feature fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line GE appliances, jetted tubs, and flat-screen TVs with DVD players for your entertainment. An on-site heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, club room, and theater room are great places to spend your time at The Miners Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Miners Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel At The Canyons
- Miners Club Park City, Utah