I recently stayed at the Miners Club with my husband and his family to do some skiing at The Canyons. Our 3 bedroom condo was fabulous. It was very spacious, clean and quiet. The location was perfect and I really appreciated the Walforf Gondola that would take us up to the ski lifts. I would highly recommend this place for families or couples looking to have a great time. Don't forget your swimsuit, as the pool and large outdoor hot tub were awesome! I can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miners Club is a cozy upscale resort perfect for your next vacation in Park City, a world-renowned alpine playground for skiers, snowboarders, and anyone else who loves romping in the snow. Simply walk out The Miners Club’s front door and you’ll be just steps away from the Waldorf Gondola, which you can ride to Canyons Resort, the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah. This convenience is only matched by The Miners Club’s spacious and comfortable accommodations. The Miners Club offers spacious two-, three-, and four-bedroom condominiums ideal for your stay in Park City. All units feature fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line GE appliances, jetted tubs, and flat-screen TVs with DVD players for your entertainment. An on-site heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, club room, and theater room are great places to spend your time at The Miners Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Miners Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel At The Canyons
- Miners Club Park City, Utah