Just left Park City and a great stay in Snowblaze 202 (January 10-14, 2013)
Lots of upgrades to the unit (new wood floors, remodeled bathrooms) see photos. The building received some remodeling as well in the main areas like the lobby and hallways. Also the driveway was heated so no problem getting in and out of the covered garage.
Rented equipment from Aloha Ski Rentals right next to the kids ski school on Park City Resort. I forgot how short of a walk it was from the condo to the slopes.
Tried the grocery delivery through www.parkcityvacationrentals.com and it was a huge hit with my wife along with the shuttle service to and from the airport (used this last year too)
Finally, we had a later flight the day we left and Jim at www.parkcityvacationrentals.com let us keep our stuff in the unit past checkout without any additional charges (I am pretty sure the unit was not rented that next day so it should not have been a problem... but I doubt a hotel would feel the same)
Overall a great stay in this comfortable condo right on the mountain.
Also FYI (4 adults and 1 kid on this stay and it was plenty of room.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowblaze Lodge is located in Park City's Historic Old Town and only 1-2 minute walk to four chair lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. 28 luxury condo's with a private heated pool, large jacuzzi, fire pit, fitness center, private garage, and nice lobby. Summer and winter are great times to visit Park City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Snowblaze Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowblaze Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Snowblaze Condominiums Park City, Utah