We came up with kids for a 3 day weekend and it was a perfect location. Walk right out the back door and into the parking lot of the slopes... close enough that our 7 year old didn't even complain :>)
Plenty of covered parking night and day. Elevator (last year we stayed in a different condo complex that only had stairs, be sure to check that out)
We stayed in unit 202 which had everything that we needed large TV and DVD player, Stereo with IPod input
Close to free bus to downtown Main Street but close enough to walk on a sunny day.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for something in this price range.
I would rate it excellent but at this price I don't think it is the same as a $1000 a night villa so just the 4 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowblaze Lodge is located in Park City's Historic Old Town and only 1-2 minute walk to four chair lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. 28 luxury condo's with a private heated pool, large jacuzzi, fire pit, fitness center, private garage, and nice lobby. Summer and winter are great times to visit Park City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Snowblaze Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowblaze Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Snowblaze Condominiums Park City, Utah