“Really great place”

No Worries Cafe and Grill
Ranked #48 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Totally unassuming, really tasty breakfast. Good service. Went with my parents who had a great time. It gets crowded on the weekend but I love this little place.

There are newer reviews for No Worries Cafe and Grill

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We always go here after church on Sunday for breakfast and there is always a wait; but worth it every bit. Huge plates, great coffee while you wait breatfast is $8 to $12 but burgers are $7 and there are 50 ways to make them.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This place is truly awesome. It is a locals hangout and we frequent it quite often. I have only had breakfast but it is good stuff!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and I found this cafe a couple of years ago and now anytime we are in Park City in the morning, we make this place our regular breakfast spot. The food is made from scratch and is seasoned well. I had Dante's Inferno and the homemade hollandaise sauce is really tasty. The portion sizes seem to be about right. The only drawback is that it's typically packed with people and we had to wait in the foyer for a table to become available and while we were waiting, it was a little cold with the doors opening and closing. Other than that, it's a great place to go for breakfast.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

If you can find this place then you've hit the Park City gold mine! When ever I'm visiting Park City I always head to No Worries for breakfast. It's the best place in town, hidden from the tourists. There are only about 2 dozen tables and they generally fill up pretty quickly, yet the service is quite fast and friendly. The food is always delicious and will not disappoint.

1  Thank RunnerJT