Tripadvisor
Park City

“Great dinner during our vacation”
Review of Purple Sage

Purple Sage
Ranked #23 of 282 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We ate there during our vacation. We had an excellent server named Larry. He provided great friendly service. The meatloaf was phenomenal. In addition,we started with the pork/tortilla appetizer and it was phenomenal. My husband got a shrimp dish and it was just so-so. The meatloaf and pork appetizers were the best things that we got. I loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. In addition, it's a lot of fun being on Main Street. I would definitely go again, but not order the shrimp entree!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (399)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Cabin ambiance. Interesting menu with few oddities. I enjoyed the butternut squash ravioli Good service. Try it.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2020

I've been here twice, and both times I got the same thing. The friend polenta cakes with the grilled scallions and shrimp is delicious. Not to mention they serve the best root beer I've had. I also visited here in February 2017.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2020

This was the only restaurant we hadn't pre-booked to dine at in Park City, but we were familiar with their outstanding reviews and thought we would try to secure a table as a walk-in. The host was extremely accommodating and although it was the only table left in the house and close to the entry, we took it.

We were promptly attended to; with excellent service and an outstanding farm to table, menu selection. The three of us all opted for different styles of food and every meal that graced the table was sensational.

We are not massive eaters and often find portion sizes in the States overwhelming. Portion sizes here were normal, by Australian/European standards.

The Charcuturie Board was sensational. The in-house meatloaf that never leaves the menu, was a winner in my partners eyes; and the home-made squash ravioli was beautiful. I'm not one to order vegetarian meals, but the home made pasta was better than any pasta dish I've had anywhere in the world.

We loved our dining experience at Purple Sage and will definitely return next time we are in Park City. We cannot recommend it highly enough.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

We have a 5:30 pm reservation and they opened at 5:30 pm. We were seated upstairs in a small dining room that overlooked Main Street. We had a variety of the menu and we enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: December 2019