“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Purple Sage

Purple Sage
Ranked #44 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Good food, good service, not great. I had squash ravioli (delicious), husband had chicken (said it was very good), son and DIL had fish (both said it was good not great). Service was fine, restaurant is a bit crowded. Would certainly go back.

There are newer reviews for Purple Sage

Reviewed September 2, 2011

My husband and I had a fabulous dinner here and plan to come back to try everyhting on their menu. We started out across the street at another very FANCY restaurant but couldn't seem to warm up to anything they had to offer on the menu. We left after one drink and went to Purple Sage. Everything on the menu is fantastic but you MUST have the veal meatloaf and pork tenderloin medallions. Both dishes made our eyes roll back in our heads, they were that great!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Everything was good, the service, the atmosphere and the food. My flank steak was ordered med rare and was definitely med well, oops! but didn't say anything, tasted too good too complain! Lots of restaurants in PC, try different ones each time we go.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

We ate a delicious meal here. We sat on the back patio which was quiet and uncrowded because we ate here early on a weekday. My fiance had the pan fried Rainbow Trout and I had the sweet potato raviolis. My man said the fish was some of the best he's ever had, and he's a veteran angler. I am a vegetarian and I appreciate eating something thoughtfully prepared and satisfying.

If you visit in the summer, get the local paper and clip their 2 for 1 entree coupon. It's a great deal.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Dinner was much better than I anticipated. I had the Halibut and my wife had the trout and both options were delicious! The service was okay but the food was outstanding.