“History and gourmet food!”
Review of Gourmand Tours

Gourmand Tours
Ranked #2 of 8 Food & Drink in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Gourmand Tours is a Food Tour on Park City's Main Street where we visit several restaurants and try great food. We also learn about the history of the restaurants, the street, and the people and events that shaped it.
Park City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“History and gourmet food!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Chris has been a local to Park City for many years and her knowledge of the town really shows! I've lived here for over 5 years and learnt a lot about my home town. We visited some restaurants that I haven't tried out and the food was amazing! Really worth it and I highly recommend this tour to either locals or tourists. Well done Chris for a fun night out.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Catherine H

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, Friendly, Foodie”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We signed up for the food tour based on reviews. We were thrilled we did! Chris could not be warmer or more friendly. You immediately feel at ease and like family when you meet her. She is full of local knowledge. Each restaurant stop was spectacular. The restaurants treat you like gold and the food was phenomenal. Highly suggest doing this tour on your first night in town, to get a nice overview. A must do!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kristen e
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A Park City MUST.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

It's safe to say my twin sister and I are food-aholics! We are well versed with the restaurants in Salt Lake City (where we hail from), but, we wanted to become more familiar with the culinary scene up in Park City. The tour was absolutely stunning! Every restaurant we visited gave us their signature dishes to help us understand their culinary point of views. Italian, Thai, Modern American, etc. The food was DELICIOUS and the company was delightful. Chris, the tour guide is a local from Park City and is SO knowledgeable in the rich history of her town. The stories Chris tells are mesmerizing and unforgettable. In the beginning of the tour we were all strangers, but walked away from the experience as friends. Chris is captivating and makes you feel like family. Stunning food and friends! What more could a girl ask for?! Gourmand Tours is a Park City MUST!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank SunkissedRebecca
Park City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gourmand Tours, Park City, Utah”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have lived in Park City for 31 years and I took this tour and learned so much about my old home town!! Chris, our tour guide, has certainly done her homework and provided much information about the history or Park City's main street area and found wonderful eateries for us to enjoy along the way of the tour. I definitely recommend this walking tour with this informative, upbeat guide and great food.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank scp57
Draper, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So glad we found Gourmand Tours!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Each year my husband's firm has a retreat in Park City, Utah and each year we turn this weekend into a mini family vacation. This year I wanted to step it up a bit, so I searched the web for new things to do. Lucky for us, I found Chris McClaws of Gourmand Tours. What a treat! This tour is unlike any other as you not only learn some fascinating history facts about each restaurant but you get get to meet the chefs/owner and sample some of their most famous dishes. Personally what I liked best about this tour was getting to see the architecture of each of these buildings up close and personal. But Chris doesn't limit the tour to only fabulous restaurants, as we strolled along Main Street we also learned a lot of history about the city itself. A bonus was meeting new people who shared similar likes. We ended with tour with hugs for our new friend Chris. :)

Visited October 2013