“Very Neat Theme”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Very Neat Theme”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Front the classic muscle cars having from the ceiling to the comfy bar chairs to the murals of Kid Rock and other Motor City homages this new venue rocks. We loved the energy and were glad we arrived early as the place was packed by 7 with a line out the door. Food was above average and the prices a skosh on the high side, but the tacos were flavorful and burgers seemed ok. We were told by locals that their fried chicken was the bomb but unfortunately none of our party was in the mood. We also thought the bartenders dressed as mechanics was a very cool touch. Located just one exit from the Canyons/PC exit - and right off the highway this is a worthy stop for sure.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Unique atmosphere - bland food”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We ate here with our 10-year old at the recommendation of a friend who lives nearby. We thought the theme was very unique to Utah and appreciated the fun family friendly atmosphere. There were many TVs available to watch a variety of sports.

We arrived for an early dinner and were seated immediately. Our server, Colin, was outstanding and offered great suggestions to the food and beverage menu. I liked the fact that they don't charge extra for the chips and salsa but I would have liked to see a salsa with any amount of spice. We ordered the guacamole with bacon and it was okay. It also seemed bland and I didn't like the texture of the bacon in the guac.

The Chrome Margarita also recommended by Colin was very tasty, and I liked the fact that they used fresh ingredients - no sugary margarita mix here. However, at $10 a pop, I limited myself to only one.

Colin was right about the fried chicken, the pieces were large and the crunch was extra crispy - the best we've ever had. I thought the chicken enchiladas were bland (granted I prefer really spicy/flavorful Mexican food) and a little overcooked as the tortilla's edges were crunchy. My husband's taco trio was better but he prefers the flavor/combination of the tacos at Taqueria 27 in Salt Lake.

We will definitely be back as this is a good "something-for-everyone" restaurant but it won't replace my favorite go-to Mexican spots.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Okay”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Cool atmosphere. Came for lunch. Service greeting slow. Chips and salsa tasty. Burger very good. Fish Tacos, beans, and rice bland. Fries tasted like they were cooked hours ago. Cool concept, lacks energy.

Bill W, Owner at Billy Blanco's, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
We appreciate your feedback for Billy Blanco's! Were you able to address your food concerns with your server? We will happily replace any dish you don't like with one that you will love. I apologize that the items you mentioned weren't up to par when you dined with us, and I will pass your concerns on to our kitchen. We would love the opportunity to serve you again, and would like to offer a complementary gift card for you to come back and try us again. Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com to arrange for this! Thank you
Park City, Utah
“Billy Blanco's in Park City”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was great in Billy Blanca's. We have been there three times in the past two months and the food and service were exceptional all 3 times!

Visited February 2014
Bill W, Owner at Billy Blanco's, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thanks for being such loyal guests! We are happy to hear you love Billy Blanco's and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks!
New York, New York, United States
“Fun ambiance but food not worth the wait”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We waited for over an hour for very regular Mexican food. Over sauced and over Americanized Tex-Mex. Once we sat, food came fast but Guac was ordinary and rest of food uninspiring. Their are hundreds of average restaurants in PC no need to wait this long for another.

Visited February 2014
Bill W, Owner at Billy Blanco's, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thanks for leaving us a review. I apologize that your wait time to be seated was longer than expected! I would love to receive additional feedback on your opinion of the food. Were you able to address your dislike for some of the food with your server? We will always happily replace any entree with one that you love, we just ask that you let us know. I would like to offer a complementary dining experience for you to help make up for your last visit. Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com to arrange. Thank you!