“Sooo much to do”

Park City Utah Summer Attractions
Ranked #15 of 96 things to do in Park City
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were all so impressed with the numerous options off season. hiking, biking, rafting, eating, eating, eating...and so easy to get to. we were at hotel 35 minutes after leaving SLC airport.

2  Thank noletraveler88
There are newer reviews for Park City Utah Summer Attractions

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Lines were out of sight, the employees were kind but standing in line for 45 minutes is a long time.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

AWESOME 1st experience fly fishing with Jen and Richie of Park City on the Fly. These people are fun, committed and totally eaten up with the beauty of fly fishing instruction. They pick you up, provide breakfast and pass along their knowledge and enthusiasm to begin your fly fishing career. Most fun you will ever have waddling around in a goofy pair of waders (which they provide) in a wonderful Utah venue!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The 4th of July holiday in park city has something for everyone. Along with all of pc's regular outstanding summer activities, the holiday week provides some great extras. On the 3rd, the Canyons ski resort hosts great music each year followed by a spectacular fireworks show. The 4th begins with the 5k run, pancake breakfast, local, small town parAde, and festival in city park afterwards. Another great fireworks show from PC mountain resort in he evening finishes a great day

Reviewed May 25, 2013

OK, maybe that's an exaggeration. I didn't lose my ear lobe, the ER doctor was able to put it back together. I just thought I'd lost it. I was coming down the alpine slide with my four year old. I shifted my weight because my foot was slipping off and the sled flipped over. I came down the concrete, my earring ripped up out the top of my ear. I was able to toss my four year old over the side and he just had a few scrapes and was scared crapless. People stopped to ask if we needed help but I told them just to go on. We got back on our bloody sled and made it to the bottom where the EMT's were waiting. They humored us with stories of all the other injuries that week, head injuries, broken femurs. Nice! My nieces all tell me they've been down the slide hundreds of times and never got hurt. Guess, I'm just clumsy as our many others. If you are going to do the slide, DON'T wear earrings, wear long pants, long sleeves and a helmet wouldn't be a bad idea. Live and learn. After the ER bill it ended up being an expensive play date. I didn't give it a terrible because as I said it was all fun and games until....well until I ended up in the ER.

8  Thank Carol L