Great location with a bus stop right outside the complex. Deer Valley Drive is a very busy street so crossing from the bus stop on the other side can be a challenge, particularly at the end of the day with all the traffic leaving DV. However, this unit is clearly run with an eye toward absolute minimum investment and was really disappointing and makes us question whether we would ever use Wyndham again, Why? Here are our reasons:
1. The internet speed was pathetic (160+ ms ping, DL < 2 Mbps, UL < 1 Mbps). Wyndham was able to remedy this (Thanks Jason!)
2. No kitchen towels
3. No napkins
4. Undersized water heater - you can fill the jetted tub (more on this later) but then no more water for showers. I don't see how 6-7 could take showers after skiing (we were just 3)
5. Turn on the jets in the tub and it shoots out black mold. We called housekeeping about cleaning the black mold out of the tub and it took them 24 hrs + to respond
6. Old furniture and junky
7. Mismatched cups, glasses and dishes
8. Why was the cabinet next to the fireplace in the master just gutted? No shelves, nothing? Why, are shelves too expensive?
9. The absolute minimum cable package. Click through the guide and most the better channels weren't available. I know you are in DV to ski but it's nice to watch a movie at night.
In summary, Foxglove is a good location. Easy to get to Deer Valley or into town. Lots of bus lines run by the property so never have to wait too long. Wyndham was responsive and got the internet issue addressed. However, don't stay in #7. Hopefully there are better units in Foxglove and hopefully Wyndham understands the damage to its reputation and trust from having such a poor unit in its rental pool.