“Best duck”

Bangkok Thai On Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Bangkok Thai On Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Public Transit Stop is nearby on Swede Alley.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had the duck which was great, and my wife had the pad thai which she enjoyed. Service was also good.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Whenever we are in Park City we always go to Bangkok Thai. Wonderful atmosphere and the food is exceptional. Curry is excellent. This trip we were able to sit outside overlooking Main Street on a beautiful night.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

It has been a few years since I last visited Bangkok Thai. I recently purchased a groupon and decided to give it another whirl. I had a curry dish, which was delicious. However, I had to order rice as a side dish for over $5 (for white rice). For a group of three, with one bottle of wine split, curry, pad thai and one other mint noodle dish, and a groupon, our bill was still about $100. In the off season, I just think despite how delicious the food was, this is expensive for the size portions we received.

1  Thank SkiB1
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had dinner here with some family members (6 of us) and was pleasantly surprised. They have an extensive wine cellar...you can make your wine choice from their "binder" of wine...lots of wine to choose from. We started off our meal with two appetizers...the Lobster & Mango Spring Roll and the Chicken Satay. Both were very good but my favorite was the spring roll..the lobster mango combination was excellent. My choice was the Gang Deang (red curry) expert degree of spice...definitely spicy...just the way I like it. My husband (who doesn't really do spicy) chose the Park City Kao Pad...a mild fried rice but very flavorful. Other family members ordered the Pad Thai, Spicy Mint Noodle, and the Honey Ginger Duck. Everything was very good. Good portions so that there was some to take home.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We eat here every chance we get when we come to Park City. Unfortunately we must've hit them on an off night. As usual the service was great, the ambiance great for couples, and great location. However for some reason this time the green curry was not nearly as good as previous visits. The was very little chicken in the dish and a ton of Thai basil (over half the ingredients in the dish was the basil). Also the sauce was too creamy compared to last visits. Fortunately the tea was wonderful and my husband's red curry with duck had plenty of meat and vegetables and was great. Will be back but less enthusiastic until we see how it is next time.